Thursday, April 3, 2008

Schooled!!!


I was just watching the L.A. Galaxy playing San Jose (Soccer) and it brought back a painful memory...
About 2 years ago I played a pick up soccer game with some friends. What I did not know is that the 6.1, 180lbs David Beckham like soccer player Andrew Benton would also join in the game. Moments into our official start I noticed he was all over the field. While I was sucking wind he was leading the team in both defending his goal and attacking ours. During one of his attacks someone crossed the ball to him as I was defending him, and with a superman like leap he rocketed the ball off his head into our goal. However... there was some comfort when I later found out he played for Notre Dame. Andrew Benton

1 comment:

JameeS said...

I went to high school with him...